Damn it. I can't upload the annual report of the Fund. Here are some facts though.
- last year it distributed £4,746.
- this was enough to support 16 students, who otherwise could not have gone to university/college.
- that's an average of £25 a month per kid for the duration of their courses. That's all it takes to bring them out of abject poverty and give them the chance of a useful and decent life.
- all the kids are working their whotsits off
- last year they couldn't afford to take on any new kids. That means 5 or more bright kids have lost their only chance to make it out of the gutter.
In (almost) the words of Bob Geldof: Give her your bloody money.